Our researchers were located within industry partners and universities around Australia and
They covered a vast and seriously interesting range of disciplines including computer science,
design, engineering, media content production, professional services, and cognitive and social
research leaders group
Each university that participated in acid provided an experienced researcher to monitor and
guide our research, and advise on research directions and the application of our research.
As at 30 June 2010, the group comprised:
scientific advisory group
We sought international feedback on from
pre-eminent leaders in our fields of research:
- Professor Arun Sharma, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Professor Pelle Ehn, School of Arts and Communication (K3), Malmo University, Sweden
- Professor Sandy Pentland, MIT Media Lab, USA
- Professor Tom Rodden, Mixed Reality Laboratory, University of Nottingham, UK
- Dr Harry Shum, Microsoft Asia, China
Please see our extensive list of ACID researchers, research participants and staff here.